It's been awhile so I think it's time for an update. Our summer flew by quickly as I'm sure yours did. Recap of the summer, we took a midwest trip, had fun doing some local events. Recently, we went to the Colorado State Fair where Hannah our 3 1/2 year old milked a cow for the first time. We got together with friends and neighbors for some bbqing. I had some fun girl outings. Now we are getting ready for pre-school. I will be working for Hannah's pre-school as their educational consultant. I am really excited about this and just recently provided some training for her teachers. It feels good to get back into social work again. Most recently, I had to renew my license and is that time consuming! It feels good to get it all done. Pete continues his work at Lockheed Martin and puts in some long hours I am just so thankful he has such a good job. I keep busy with taking Hannah to Music Linqua Spanish Class, Ballet Lessons and Swimming. It's such a fun season. We are really enjoying our church. We started attending Radiant Church and are really enjoying the fellowship there. We made some great friends and have gone to some fun events. To celebrate the ending of summer we are planning on going to Nickel Creek concert one of my favorites and make a trip to Leadville, CO to see some friends we haven't seen for a few years.
Other updates. My mom and sister traveled to Tanzania and had quite the fun adventures. My parents moved to PA and my dad is executive director of a Christian School. We hope to visit my side of the family sometime this Fall. Mom and Dad Rios will be making a trip out here mid-Oct and we always look forward to their visits.
Other things.. God has been so good and brought in such wonderful friendships. I will be starting to attend a Community Bible Study tomorrow which I am thrilled about. I have also connected with another woman from church who has a similar heart and is on a similar journey with fertility. I know this is again hope for me as we hope for each other in the battle. Still no baby for us but each day I give it to the Lord. On a side note, I have tried to sell Hannah's clothes 4 times with little success. I know there is a reason for this. I just have to trust. Where ever you may be in this journey of life I hope that God refreshes you with his joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment